Pages

Sunday 7 June 2009

Taking Advantage Of The Laptop While I Can


my dad laughed at me before cause i was literally rolling around on the floor in despair, i have no idea what to do now.
gah i'm so sad hahah
Eclipse is set to come out in july i think next yearrr :D
wooo!
thats something to look forward to i guess.
anyway
this is what happens when i have no laptop charger...

does wearing glasses make me look smarter?
no? :(
i had to colour in certain ahem parts, cause i was on show :/

some peadophile added me again :S


Macera said:
you 14 old year really?
' abbiée lovee ' x : ) said:
yeaah
*
Macera says (13:23):
but boobs very big*-)
' abbiée lovee ' x : ) says (13:23):
they aint realll :D they are actually testicles
Macera says (13:23):
send me picture please
' abbiée lovee ' x : ) says (13:23):
you like testicles? :O :



thats how i deal with them. stupid sick people.
i really hate peadophiles, they are sick.
especially ones with children, they deserve to be shot.
end of.
i have about 3 bars left on my battery now
i've gotta do everything i need to do really fast
my mum said she will buy a charger asap
so until then i will probably just go to my nan's house or something.

ahahaha, some boy commented on my myspace status before calling me a slag...
it's so stupid how people thing words like that can offend people :)
two words, grow up :)

BIG BRTOHER!
the only thing keeping me sane right now
i think Kris/Chris with the curly hair is kind of hot
looks a bit like Jay off the city!

ahhh that reminds me, the hills is on tonight! yaaaay!
Brody's girlfriend, Jad has it out for Audrina now because Audrina and Brody did naught stuffs :P
so that should be entertaining, although Audrina would slaughter Jade.
And all this Heidi and Spencer 'broke up, together, married, broke up, together' is getting on my nerves, they are clearly now actually married!
and they walked out of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Usa within about 2 days
it's like c'mon guysss!
i love them, but stop trying to get publicity.

i think it's the 90210 finale tomorow night ;O
man i watch too much tv!
i feel really sorry for Silver having bi-polar though!
poor girl :(
she is so skinny, really like super super skinny, and gorgeous too
and Annie & Ethan breaking up = :'(
awwwh :( i loved them!
Even if Annie did catch Ethan getting a BJ in the first episode
personally i think it is all Rhonda's fault grrr

okay. angry rant - OVER :)
tome to rest my little fingers, i'll blog again soon
i'll find away :D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment