Pages

Friday 19 June 2009

fell out of bed, butterfly bandage but don't worry

you'll never remember, your head is far too blurry.


pretty chilled day today, my first friday in school for a while.
nothing has changed feelings wise since yesterday. i still miss him.
the reason i keep putting his name in italics is because he isn't the obvious person. nobody knows i like or liked him, one or two people maybe...but not many.
it's amazing how one second can change your emotions so drasticly.
i'm gunna have to pluck up the courage to talk to him.
not tell him how i feel, just general conversation.
atleast that will be a start.

thats if he actually even wants to talk to me. :/

ANYWAY!

tomorow my children, tomorow (L)
staying at Grace's house :)
but her present hasn't come intime yet ;O
so i am literally praying that it comes in time for tomorow
if not, she already knows she will have it by next week :)

right now i am sitting on my bed drinking juice out of the carton and eating special k.
oh its brilliant :D
tomorow me, Grace, Tara, and Ash and others are getting wasted
and then me, Grace and Lauren are supposed to be having more alcohol at Grace's afterwards :)
should be a very good day.


right now i'm trying to persuade my mother to lend me £10 till next weekend so i can get this dress....


but i'm not quite sure whether to get it in red or not....i think i like the blue better.

i like these two dresses aswell


i really need to find a different way of getting money. right now i am saving up my lunch money everyday. gah.



i just want to fall in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment