Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2009

I Could Write It Better Than You Ever Felt It

it's tuesday already. wow.
it does actually feel like it was just yesterday
i was on the bus going to chester listening to my tunes.
time travels fast these days.
which makes me realize i need to stop worrying about how i look, what people think of me etc
and just get on with the job of having a really fun time.
if saturday and sunday are anything to go by
this summer is going to be the best summer of my life.
i've met some really amazing people over the past few months,
and every single one of those people have made an impact in my life.
i love you all ♥


i finally decided to get a dailybooth, follow me? i follow back.
www.dailybooth.com/overcastkid_x


i was watching the trailer for 'My Sisters Keeper' earlier.
if i see it, i will actually cry, it looks so amazing.
i'm a sucker for films like that
and it's the director of The Notebook too.


this is just a short blog tonight, not much to write about really.
my cousin went into labour a few hours ago
i'm not sure if she has had the baby yet.
but my old bestfriend's brother is the father of the baby.
and she keeps bitching about my family...
to my face.
i think she forgets i am the cousin of her brothers girlfriend sometimes.

anyway!
i want to leave on a positive note.
new moon is getting closer everyday, i honestly can not wait.
making cookies tomorow (:
yummaay.
song obsession at the moment
Erin McCarley - Love, Save The Empty.

life has suddenly looked up for the better.
i am looking forward to so many things now, more than ever.

summer 2009 actually will be one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment