Pages

Monday 15 June 2009

I Want It So Bad I'd Shoot The Sunshine Into My Veins

do you remember when you were a child?
and the only thing you actually really cared about was playing out with your friends etc.
I miss that, life was alot simpler then; when we didn't have to worry about so many minor things. If i had the chance i would go back to my childhood just to go through the memories all over again.



i was talking to my mum earlier and she dropped this massive bombshell on me.
i'm going to Korfu in Greece in may next year.

SCORE

so that means that i am going to have to proper hardcore diet and excercise now
because i am not wearing a bikini with the way i look right now.
My gosh i will get a tan.
bring on the special K & apple diet.




i love love love love love this picture. Paris, i miss you :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment