Pages

Sunday 7 June 2009

Lack Of Internet For A Few Days :(

my charger broke on my yesterday :( -shakes finger violently-
so now i am borrowing my cousins charger, which she is going to want it back in less than a few hours :'(
WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO UNTIL I GET A NEW ONE?!
this is terribleeeee.
so now until i get a new charger i am just going to cram everything i can think of into this one post.
ummm..
ah yeah, i finished Breaking Dawn yesterday :)
i love that book, i think that and the first, Twilight are my favourites.
i really need to decorate my bedroom too, i'm so over poster filled walls
i want it to be all white or something...few floral patterns & whatever, to match my bed cover :D
although me + white = disaster.
i'm gonna start excercising and proper dieting now so i can tone up for the summer
i wanna get one of those mini trampoline things, they're supposed to be good.




why do this to meeee? :(
if only i had money £££
that'd be lovely

i just made some new bebo skins, wont have the chance to upload them until i sort out this whole situation. grrrr, you really choose the right time to break dont you Mister Charger
now i'm gonna go do what all charger deprived children do....
go drink some tea and eat some toast :D

oh by the way....if you havn't already heard this song i suggest you check it out.
Erin McCarley - Pony
ah it's beautiful <33
mine and Grace's song :)
oh and check out:

The Friday Night Boys
The Maine
Freshman 15
Artist vs. Poet
Carolina Liar
and
Missy Higgins

(some follows wouldnt go a miss while i'm gone :) )
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment