Pages

Sunday 26 July 2009

time to complain.

usually i wouldn't post about something like this, but i'm in an irritated mood so i will.
sometimes people post similar things to you, as just coincidence, but then sometimes you can just tell that someone is copying you.

http://charlottesblogings.blogspot.com/
i've recently started noticing the similarities in my blogs, and in hers.

i recently posted a blog about love, fake love infact.



and recently in her new blog she posted this picture:


{by the way i don't mean to call her 'she' all the time, i just don't know her name.}

i don't mind people reading my blogs, and being 'inspired' to write things, but i do mind them reading something i have wrote, something i feel and then taking my words and using them as their own.
it annoys me, only because i write these blogs to get things off my chest, to tell people how i feel, to express my emotions and dreams.
and then people go and rip off my blogs, i was almost at the point where i was going to stop blogging altogether if this is what happens. but then i decided, no. i will just blog about it, something this girl can't copy as it is about her. i don't mean to be nasty or anything, by now it is 1:35am and i am very tired, so i will stop now and just say one more thing...


please stop copying my blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Oh far out, I really dislike her.
    She has duplicated my friend's blog. Not only that, but she has taken her ideas, inspirations and idols!
    She needs to grow up and need to start thinking outside of the square.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i hate it when people copy your blogs. i find it just totally irritating.

    ReplyDelete